Your shopping cart
There are no items in your cart
Re-Accreditation IMDI Skill Set
- Course Length 3 days
- Taught Hours 24
- Practical Assessment Yes
- Knowledge Assessment Yes
If you have previously completed nationally recognised training for the Installation, Maintenance and
Detailed Inspection skill set and have been working in the EEHA industry over the past 3 or more years, you
are eligible to enrol in the IMDI Re-Accreditation course. Delivery consists of 1 day classroom training and 2
days of assessments in our purpose built EEHA workshop and supports a competent learner to be certified
against the same competencies and update the currency of their IMDI skill set. In accordance with AS/NZS
60079.14; appropriate continuing education or training shall be undertaken by personnel on a regular basis.
To be eligible to enrol in this program participants MUST:
- Have a previously issued Statement of Attainment from an RTO for the Installation, Maintenance and Detailed Inspection (IMDI) skill set as per the current UEE11 training package (minimum requirement of at least the 12 UoC as listed below).
- Maintain a current and valid Australian Unrestricted Electrical License
- Demonstrate appropriate hand tool experience;
- Have the application of your EEHA skills confirmed by a current employer.
Units of Competency
- UEENEEM080A Report on the integrity of explosion protected equipment in HA
- UEENEEM020A Attend to breakdown in hazardous areas – gas atmospheres
- UEENEEM022A Attend to breakdown in hazardous areas – pressurisation
- UEENEEM024A Install explosion protected equipment & wiring systems – gas atmospheres
- UEENEEM026A Install explosion protected equipment & wiring systems – pressurisation
- UEENEEM028A Maintain equipment in hazardous areas – gas atmospheres
- UEENEEM030A Maintain equipment in hazardous areas – pressurisation
- UEENEEM039A Conduct testing of hazardous areas installations – gas atmospheres
- UEENEEM041A Conduct testing of hazardous areas installations – pressurisation
- UEENEEM042A Conduct visual inspection of hazardous areas
- UEENEEM044A Conduct detailed inspection of hazardous areas installations – gas atmospheres
- UEENEEM046A Conduct detailed inspection of hazardous areas installations – pressurisation
This skill set updates the learner with current EEHA knowledge and addresses hazardous area specific
changes which occurred over the past few years. After completing a one day classroom session, learners
will demonstrate the application of practical skills and underpinning knowledge against installation, testing,
maintenance, visual and detailed inspection requirements in alignment with the relevant AS/NZ Standards.
MOXI’s courses contain in depth theory components. All practical aspects are delivered and assessed in our
specialised EEHA workshop. When completed on site, participants are required to submit evidence of
practical assessments and application of skills where access to plant and/or machinery is not available
during the course.
On successful completion of this skill set, learners will be awarded with either:
Statement of Attainment in partial completion of the Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas – Electrical (UEE42611) for holders of an Australian Unrestricted Electrical License.
Certificate of Competency in line with AS/NZS 4761 for those learners who do not hold an Australian Unrestricted Electrical License.
Contact us if you have any questions in regards to any of our courses.P: 1300 668 992 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
RTO Code: 51160