Your shopping cart
There are no items in your cart
- Course Length 2 days
- Taught Hours 16
- Practical Yes
- Knowledge Yes
This course is aimed at personnel who are involved with the design, construction, management, maintenance and inspection of electrical installations within hazardous areas.
- Hazardous Area foundations
- Ex equipment certification
- Statutory requirements for the dossier
- Project/client requirements for the dossier
- Typical dossier contents; technical and non-technical
- Third party dossier audits
- Practical exercise - Building a Hazadous Area Dossier in MOXI’s workshop
This is not a competency based course and no assessment tasks are undertaken.
Participants will receive a Record of Attendance at the completion of this course.
Contact us if you have any questions in regards to any of our courses.E: firstname.lastname@example.org
RTO Code: 51160