Your shopping cart
There are no items in your cart
Hazardous Areas Awareness for Non-Electrical Personnel
About the Course
This e-learning course is targeted towards non-electrical qualified personnel and/or managers who work in or are responsible for potentially explosive atmospheres.
Approximately 1 hour. The course is self-paced and participants are able to log on and off as many times as they wish until all tasks are completed.
This course aims to raise levels of understanding of what a hazardous area is and the use of electrical equipment within the hazardous area. Topics covered include:
- Historical background of EEHA
- Statutory requirements
- Explosion triangle
- Sources of release and their interpretation in terms of hazardous area zonal designations
- Understanding minimum ignition energy, auto temperature concepts, hazardous area gas groups and T Class
- Fundamentals of different methods of explosion protection
- Compliance certificates and label markings (basic concepts)
- How you can effect EEHA installations/classifications
A Certificate of Completion will be issued on course completion.
Contact us if you have any questions in regards to any of our couses.P: 1300 668 992 E: email@example.com
RTO Code: 51160