Your shopping cart
There are no items in your cart
This e-learning course is aimed at managers, designers, operators and maintenance personnel needing a general understanding of the HAZOP process. The course is also a suitable refresher course for people who have been previously trained in HAZOP.
Approximately 2 hours. The course is self-paced and participants are able to log on and off as many times as they wish until all tasks are completed.
This course is intended to initiate participants into the HAZOP process. The HAZOP process is called for in several Acts and Regulations, and therefore is one of a range of possible legal plant design safety milestones which must be incorporated to satisfy regulatory requirements:
- Regulatory requirements for conducting HAZOPs
- AS IEC 61882-2003. Hazard and operability studies
- Types of HAZOPs and their objectives
- When to do HAZOPs in project life cycles
- HAZOP environment and process
- Team member selection and team roles
- Guide words and their meanings
- HAZOP limitations
A Certificate of Completion will be issued on course completion.
Contact us if you have any questions in regards to any of our courses.P: 1300 668 992 E: email@example.com
RTO Code: 51160